I have not talked mich about SI-GUI statistics lately so here some numbers 😉
Since logging every action (this can be turned off)…
- 6990 parallel installation have been started (and 6022 of them finished successfully)
- 6327 downloads have been started with 4833 fining their way in the download statistics [if someone has problem downloading LibreOffice, please tell me]
- Most people use English (4338), French (1669), Spanish (1251) and German (1327)
There have been SI-GUI version with bugs in reporting, which could hint to the numbers are not 100% accurate (to low and not to high BTW)
I hope it is still useful for the 33 people, which used this tool in the last week. Do you think it will stay relevant when auto updating nightly builds are implemented?
Some time ago I started collecting stats about the usage of SI-GUI. Many of you took part (opt-in) and now I want to tell show you the numbers I see. I wrote a small (<16KB) C# program, which allows aggregating the data and produces this very HTML files. All of the files I publish can be found here. If you want to jump to the one I published at time of writing this, feel free to use this link.
Some things I wondered about:
- Most people use SI-GUI in the default language (which should be the language of your OS), which is good 🙂
- A lot of people use the program in Russia and Japan, but no localizations are available for the language spoken in the country….
- Is there anything to do from my side to help you performing the parallel install (Going from 30 -> 26 -> 24) Only 80% of the parallel installs are finished
- Maybe (and I hope that) submitting “Save bootstrap” does not work. From Open to Save this filer (which is highly recommended for testing purpose) is from 29 [More than the last step….) ->9 ONLY 31% of the installations are changed that way!!
Any questions?? Please comment!
WordPress.com just delivered this awesome stats I want to share with you. Enjoy it and have a Happy New Year 2013;).
Hier ist ein Auszug:
600 Personen haben 2012 den Gipfel des Mount Everest erreicht. Dieser Blog hat 2012 über 12.000 Aufrufe bekommen. Hätte jede Person, die den Gipfel des Mount Everest erreicht hat, diesen Blog aufgerufen, würde es 20 Jahre dauern, um so viele Aufrufe zu erhalten.
Klicke hier um den vollständigen Bericht zu sehen.