Tag Archives: Mono

SI-GUI and BiBi-GUI updates

Hi,

It has been quite a long time since my last blog post. I am afraid this post could be just a little bit too long. That’s why I want to start off with a summary: I created a small tool called LibO Tankstelle [LibreOffice gas station], which has been used at Cebit, updated SI-GUI and BiBi-GUI. And I need YOU: You can help me test and improve Bibi-GUI. @Offtopic: I made a small game FYI

Long version after the break:

Continue reading SI-GUI and BiBi-GUI updates

Advertisements

Server Install GUI LE

UPDATE

This project will not ever be finished.

  • No dev builds available

More important:

  • Mono is too different from C# (although it should be C#) and/or the IDE (okay the GUI designer of it has 80% of the fault) does not show the properties well…..

Server Install GUI LE

Hi,
Today I started to work at a “Linux Edition” (LE) of SI-GUI (First screenshot of the UI right in this post 😉 )
This will have a reduced version set [not so easy compared to Visual studio on Windows]! Beside of the features you can see in the screenshot, editing the bootstrap file is a must, an maybe a desktop icon…. This program uses Mono, so you will have to start a “Si-GUI-LE.exe” 😉 Hope you like it 😀
PS: Picture taken on my QA-Laptop running Ubuntu 13.10