Just a few questions I would be interested to hear am answer.
- How often do you change the root folder for your parallel installations? (How often do you change the folder right beneath the “should subfolders be created automatically”?)
- What should be the default folder for the above option? (Empty not allowed)
- Do you need a list of available helppack languages? Would it be acceptable to connect to the internet for fetching the possible helppack language or do you prepare it hardcore.
- Do you need the option not to touch bootstrap.ini file?
- Would you like to have a Linux version?
- Do you want an Android version (parallel installation does not work on Android, it c only be used to download APKs and offer them to be installed)
- Yes duplicate.. please don’t answer! Would you be using it on Linux as well?
Thank you for your feedback! Repository of the re-implementaion!
I am really active over the last few weeks and I am really proud of all the feedback I got in the vote for features. So, before I am able to implement new exciting features, I have to do some work in the background. One part is dev-like (For those, who are interested: Make the download part reuseable….) and, because of the lack of space for new buttons a “new” UI. I really appreciate early feedback, so please compare the two pictures and tell me your opinion. One note, right now, then the pictures 😉 . The only thing which drops down is “Download”. You will understand, if you have a look at the pictures….
Latest version currently available
My local testing build
PS: I am sorry for the German UI, of course other languages are available. Currently translations to English, German, French, Spanish, Slovenian, Danish, Portuguese, Hebrew and Dutch are available. Your language missing? Comment, if you are willing to translate 🙂