We had this before, but still I had ideas how to simplify things more, and that’s why I did minor changes to the UI (okay… Changed size of the main form + added one button + changed size of 2 areas (Shortcut and bootstrap.ini)
As always I am interested in your opinion and feedback :D
Here are the screenshots:
Edit Bootstrap.ini UI
So and now some other news I am really happy about:
- The rework of the help seems to be finished soon (Thanks to Ken Biondi)
- I am at the LibO conference in Milan :D
- As I am too late to send in my proposal I really hope to get a “lightning talk” slot –> Talk about SI-GUI
That’S it for today
Today is the time to announce the biggest tutorial I have made for LibreOffice yet.
Up to today It has never been so easy to get the daily-bisect repo with LATEST and OLDEST tags. So why do not check it out now! Do you not have Linux? You may try to create a virtual machine running Ubuntu. (Tested with 13.10) Should be working with other 64-Bit Linux as well.
Waiting to hear your reactions ;)
Some time ago I started collecting stats about the usage of SI-GUI. Many of you took part (opt-in) and now I want to tell show you the numbers I see. I wrote a small (<16KB) C# program, which allows aggregating the data and produces this very HTML files. All of the files I publish can be found here. If you want to jump to the one I published at time of writing this, feel free to use this link.
Some things I wondered about:
- Most people use SI-GUI in the default language (which should be the language of your OS), which is good :)
- A lot of people use the program in Russia and Japan, but no localizations are available for the language spoken in the country….
- Is there anything to do from my side to help you performing the parallel install (Going from 30 -> 26 -> 24) Only 80% of the parallel installs are finished
- Maybe (and I hope that) submitting “Save bootstrap” does not work. From Open to Save this filer (which is highly recommended for testing purpose) is from 29 [More than the last step….) ->9 ONLY 31% of the installations are changed that way!!
Any questions?? Please comment!